Parents Driving To School:
PLEASE HELP US KEEP YOUR CHILD SAFE AT THEIR SCHOOL.
- Please, do not block or park in the Bus Loading Zone.
- Park in an area where your child will not have to cross in front of other vehicles.
- Teach your child to use the crosswalk and look both ways before crossing.
- Are You Meeting Your Child At The Bus Stop Today?
Use extreme CAUTION! If at all possible, avoid parking across the street from the bus stop. An excited child seeing mom or dad across the street will frequently just dart out into traffic.
If your child normally does not cross a street, park where your child can SAFELY reach you without crossing.
If your child crosses the street daily, park accordingly. Instruct your child to follow his/her daily safety rules:
1. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE DRIVER’S DIRECTION
2. LOOK LEFT, RIGHT AND LEFT AGAIN.
3. CROSS IN FRONT OF THE BUS - NEVER BEHIND IT.