» District Goals
- Establish district wide safety protocols to maintain a safe learning environment for all with the assistance of Law Enforcement and other agencies.
- To maintain models for the safe opening of schools according to CDC and County Health Department guidelines.
- Schools will continue to improve towards achieving an A.
- Recruitment efforts will continue for all classrooms to have an appropriate certified teacher.
- Increase English language proficiency for 100% of our students.
- Continue competitive academic and extracurricular activities within the district.
- Continue recognition programs for all students, employees, community members, and local partnerships.
- Governing Board Members will continue participation in school functions.
- Continue to explore innovations and expand opportunities in technology.
- Promote positive, responsible, and ethical social media behavior for everyone.
- To offer individualized support and strategies to promote equity for all schools.