What safety precautions will be put in place to keep all staff and students safe on campus?
Safety precautions include:
- student and employee health assessments before leaving home
- the expectation of physical distancing
- criteria for using personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face coverings and gloves
- modified classroom configurations
- limited movement of students throughout the campus.
Will my kindergartner need to be online all day?
No. Students will engage for two to three hours per day, but not all of that time will be on a screen. They may be encouraged to do activities with take-home kits that will be provided by your child's school.
How will your teachers/staff adjust their hours to ensure students have support outside of normal school hours for parents who work?
Your child's teacher will provide you with office hours and/or their availability for support as the first day of school approaches. Those hours should be flexible for working parents.