Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
Online Enrollment is available for new student enrollment. After completing the online enrollment, a school secretary will be contacting you to finish the full enrollment process. The enrollment forms are available online for download (see right side).
Enroll online using the TAB below. Some important documentation to have on hand:
- Original birth certificate (proof of age and identity)
- Proof of legal guardianship (if child is not living with one of his/her natural parents)
- Proof of Residence (i.e., gas, electric, or rent/lease agreement)
- Shared Residence (Affidavit of Shared Residence form is required)
- Immunization records
- At least two emergency phone contacts
You will have the opportunity to upload these documents. If you are unable to upload documents, the secretary will have other options for you to complete the enrollment process. Click down below to start!