DESERT VIEW ELEMENTARY
Highly Performing B School
Hi, my name is Meredith Brooks and I am proud to be the Principal of Desert View Elementary. We roar with high scores because we are proud of our AZ LEARNS labels of Highly Performing and B (above average).
The staff and I pride ourselves on having high expectations for students and ourselves always while supporting each other to meet and exceed them.
We proudly offer many programs to help our students succeed.
· TAP Teacher and Student Advancement Program
· CTY John’s Hopkins for students in grades 4-6th
· Gifted testing 3 times a year with differentiation in the classroom
· Inclusion model in our classrooms for special education students
· Write Up A Storm for writing and reading
· Saxon Math 1-6th
· TAP mentors and master teachers to support teacher professional development
· Drama, dance, physical education, music, and library
· District wide band, jazz, and mariachi
· Spelling Bee
I am a proud Jaguar!!! Please feel free to come by and talk to me about any of the programs mentioned above or about how you can volunteer at your child’s school.